GUIDELINES FOR MASS ATTENDANCE
Welcome brothers and sisters!
Our Mass times are Saturday 4 PM, Sunday 7:30 AM, 9 AM, 10:30 AM and Noon.
Due to required safety and health concerns, anyone wishing to attend Mass on weekends in-person must have a reservation. Each and every individual counts as one reservation. Masses are limited to 160 people. Current safety guidelines will dictate the number of slots available. Please review a few guidelines below before making your reservation.
- If you are unable to attend after having made a reservation, please cancel through your confirmation email or call the parish. No trading or giving reservations will be allowed outside the system. If you are unable to navigate our reservation system online, please contact the parish office During office hours and we will be happy to assist you. After hours, please contact Deacon Joe or Deacon Tony.
- Masks are required for everyone over the age of 2.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill or have been exposed to anyone with the virus recently.
- Entrance will be through the WEST doors only.
- If attending Mass, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation time.
- Everyone will be seated by an usher in a specific pattern for everyone's safety. We cannot accommodate seating requests. Families living in the same home can be seated together, everyone else will be seated 6 feet apart. Please be patient as this may take some time.
- Sanitize your hands prior to entering the church and refrain from touching your face, eyes, and mask.
- Please remain in your seat until you are dismissed at the end of Mass.
- Online Weekend reservations will close by 6:00 A.M. on Sunday or when all slots have been filled. Reservations can be made by phone Monday through Thursdays from 9:00 A.M. until 3:00 P.M and Friday 9 AM until 1 PM. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR RESERVATIONS.
- Masses are filling to full capacity so we are kindly asking that seats only be reserved for those who are confident in their ability to attend.
*No Reservation Required*
Saturday 2:00 P.M
*No Reservation Required*
Monday Through Friday
Saturday 4:00 P.M.
Sunday 7:30 A.M., 9:00 A.M., 10:30 A.M.,
& 12:00 P.M.
*If you do not see the weekend Mass time listed below when making a reservation, that means there are no more spots available*
Reservations for the weekend can be made directly below. If you have any questions, please call the parish office at 815-469-3750 Monday through Thursday from 9:00 A.M. until 3:00 P.M. Please do not leave a message for Mass reservations.
Greeters, EOMs, and Lectors
Click HERE to volunteer to help at Mass.
Only currently registered EOMs and Lectors should sign up for those positions.
Please allow everyone to have a chance to minister at Mass. If you signed up last week wait until Friday to sign up again if no one else has volunteered.
If interested in these ministries, contact Deacon Joe.